More new merchandise for Jen’s Where I Am Tour!
A package of 10 inspirational photographs taken by Jen of places in the Pacific Northwest of Washington State with 10 inspirational messages themed to each song on her new album, Where I Am. On the backside is a light grey scale watermark of Jen’s new album cover and website url to her music ministry that you can share along with a note of encouragement to a friend or family member. Envelopes are included.
The set will be available at ministry events for $7.00. Again, we will make these available on the website after the tour this summer!
Photos/Messages on individual cards:
1. The new Tacoma Narrow’s Bridge “Intentionally”. (Song: Intentionally)
2. No day in the PNW is complete without a rainy day. “even rainy days when I haven’t got the words to say” (Song: Where I Am)
3. Sunrise from the Washington State Bainbridge Island Ferry heading to Seattle. “I get a different view of my day…and I’m not the same.” (song: Little Bit Crazy)
4. Grand Ridge Hiking Trail from Deer Park to Obstruction Point, Olympic National Park. “Today…where yesterday and tomorrow meet.” (Song: The In-Between)
5. Mountain Wildflowers, Olympic National Park. “You’re not too small or insignificant. Cherished & Blessed” (Song: So Hard To Find)
6. Marymere Falls Trail, Olympic Peninsula. “As my struggles shape and redefine me… They’re drawing me so near.” (Song: Deep Into You)
7. Washington State Edmonds Ferry to Kingston. “He Reconciles”. (Song: Loved You Well)
8. Sunset view from The Olympic Discovery Trail in Sequim across the Straits of Juan de Fuca to Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. “If we keep our minds on You, You’ll bring Your perfect peace.” (Song: Peace)
9. Sunset breaking through storm clouds on Bainbridge Island. “Your love calls us to Remain”. (Song: The Storm)
10. Bird nest found in a bush in Jen’s backyard. “Be still enough to see. #ForAllTheWays”. (Song: For All The Ways)